12 x 750ml
Product of Spain
Available in two Award Winning Flavors —
Sungria® is the evolution of sangria. From the cheap and cheerful beverage it is known for, to a first of its kind, Fine Wine Cocktail®, that is complex, seamless, refreshing and delicious!
Our mission is to offer consumers the highest quality and value possible in a ready to drink (RTD) beverage alcohol product. Sungria is uniquely positioned to meet the fast growing consumer demand for the premiumization of this category.
We hand craft Sungria in the beautiful Basque Country of Spain using premium Spanish varietal wines, natural fruit juices, all natural flavors, spices and brandy aged in French oak. Sungria is then lightly carbonated and masterfully blended to be unlike anything else on the market.
At only 9% ABV, Sungria is a versatile, food friendly drink that can be enjoyed at brunch, by the pool, in your favorite restaurant or wherever good friends and family enjoy time together. Both the Blanco and Tinto are just sweet enough to accentuate the fruit and spice characteristics while a perfectly balanced acidity pairs well with a host of foods; from fish and poultry to savory meat dishes, pasta and even spicy cuisine.
The critics seem to like it as well. Sungria is dominating the international wine competitions judged by some of the top critics/Sommeliers in the world. In 4 of the country’s top competitions Sungria has won 12 medals (NO wine cocktail/sangria has received more medals in the last 2 years). Some of the awards are:
· 2016 BevStar Award, Beverage World Magazine (July 2016 edition)
· Gold Medal, 91 point rating, 2016 Los Angeles International Wine Competition (Sungria Tinto)
· Silver Medal, highest rated “wine cocktail”, 2016 Los Angeles International Wine Competition (Sungria Blanco)
· Bronze Medal, highest rated “sangria” 2016 Jerry D. Meade New World Wine Competition (Sungria Tinto)
· Bronze Medal, highest rated “sangria” 2016 Jerry D. Meade New World Wine Competition (Sungria Blanco)
· Bronze Medal, 2016 New York International Wine Competition (Sungria Tinto)
· Gold Medal, 90 point rating- the ONLY Gold Medal in the “sangria” category, 2015 Los Angeles International Wine Competition (Sungria Tinto)
· Silver Medal, highest rated wine cocktail, 2015 LA International Wine Competition (Sungria Blanco)
· 2 Bronze Medals, the ONLY “sangrias” awarded a medal at the 2015 San Francisco International Wine Competition (Sungria Tinto & Blanco)